Fine art prints are just the way to add that beautiful finishing touch to a room! Printed in Canada on archival-quality paper with a perfect matte finish for framing.
About “Bright Little Bird”
I painted the original, a small 8 x 10″ acrylic painting on canvas, as a gift for my mom. This cheery, curious little bird and the bright flowers were so delightful to paint.
About Fine Art Prints
- Printed on Breathing Color Pura Smooth paper (archival quality), bright white
- 300 gsm weight
- Matte finish, no surface glare
- Printed by an 11-colour Epson printer using Epson Ultrachrome HDX inks
- Inks are museum quality and feature print permanence ratings of up to 200 years
- Hand-cut edges
- Resistant to humidity, UV, and atmospheric ozone, scratches, and fingerprints
- Best depth of colour
About Digital Prints
- Printed on Mohawk Radian White Satin Paper
- Satin finish halfway between matte and glossy
- Paper weight of 352 gsm
- 4 colour print process using toner
- Cost effective & high definition print
- FSC Certified
- Machine-cut edges
- Resistant to fingerprints and scuffing
About Border Sizes
The finished size of each print is 10″ wide x 8″ high. Adding a border doesn’t change the paper size. The wider the border edge, the smaller the printed area.