Fine art prints are just the way to add that beautiful finishing touch to a room! Printed on archival quality paper and a perfect matte finish for framing.
My goal is to paint all my pets eventually, and this painting came from a photo of our cat, Ninja, taken by one of my kids. Ninja is a great cat, always willing to be dragged around by the kids and not phased by them in the least. He’s less inclined to let the dog or other cat get anywhere near him, but they’ve worked out a sort of truce. The dog is still afraid to pass him in the hallway, but at least they can be in the same room together now. The cat pretends no dog exists, even though the dog would dearly love another playmate.
Ninja is a medium-haired orange tabby cat with the softest fur and the sweetest little nose.
About Fine Art Prints
- Printed on Breathing Color Pura Smooth paper (archival quality), bright white
- 300 gsm weight
- Matte finish, no surface glare
- Printed by an 11-colour Epson printer using Epson Ultrachrome HDX inks
- Inks are museum quality and feature print permanence ratings of up to 200 years
- Hand-cut edges
- Resistant to humidity, UV, and atmospheric ozone, scratches, and fingerprints
- Best depth of colour
About Digital Prints
- Printed on Mohawk Radian White Satin Paper
- Satin finish halfway between matte and glossy
- Paper weight of 352 gsm
- 4 colour print process using toner
- Cost effective & high definition print
- FSC Certified
- Machine-cut edges
- Resistant to fingerprints and scuffing
About Border Sizes
The finished size of each print is 10″ wide x 8″ high. Adding a border doesn’t change the paper size. The wider the border edge, the smaller the printed area.